A Blogger....

Ah yes.... to be, or not to be a blogger... for that is the question. Its not like I have much to do in life either ways. The routine of work, coffee and cigarettes can become quiet dull, so to add to my massive list of tasks, I add blogging... Exciting isn't it...???

It's a funny word "Blogging"... As far as my understanding goes of this extremely complicated technology, it's like keeping a journal, or like putting up a really long and boring status message on some extremely addictive social networking site, only no one seems to read these damn things...

But what do I write about, some random rantings about my life and the dilemmas I face? or true, day to day events that will humiliate my family and friends? I guess i'll go with the latter.... so there we have it... the verdict...

To be... Blogging...

1 comment: